Download the Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions
Note: Although the term “lottery” is used, the game offered by this website is a raffle.
Draw 6 Terms and Conditions
General Raffle Terms and Conditions
This raffle is being run and promoted by UnionsACT (Trades and Labour Council of the ACT, ABN 31 724 041 495).
If you have provided your name and email address, then you will be entered into the running to win one of the prizes. If you do not provide your name and email address, you are ineligible to win a prize and will be deemed to have made a donation to UnionsACT.
- By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from UnionsACT containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
- UnionsACT accepts no responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by UnionsACT.
- Winners will be chosen randomly from a draw of names. The draw will take place in reverse order (i.e. the first draw will win the Third Prize (there will be 20 draws for Third Prize), the second draw will win the Second Prize, the third draw will win the First Prize). The draw will take place at the time specified on the specific Draw Terms and Conditions. All times are Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST).
- UnionsACT accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
- The winner will be notified by email and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond within 7 days of being notified by UnionsACT, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and UnionsACT shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 7 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and UnionsACT shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The prizes will be sent to the winner by Electronic Funds Transfer, or by another method at UnionsACT’s absolute discretion.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for other prizes.
- UnionsACT reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice for any reason (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). If possible, notice will be given in these Terms and Conditions. The decision of UnionsACT in all matters relating to the Prizes and Prize Draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into. In the event that UnionsACT permanently discontinues the Prize Draw pursuant to this paragraph, the entrants in the Prize Draw shall be released from their obligations to UnionsACT under these Terms and Conditions.
- Acceptance of a prize by a person constitutes that person’s permission for UnionsACT’s to use his/her likeness and/or name for publicity or promotional uses without compensation or notice, and without limitation.
- Any situation or dispute not covered by these Official Rules will be resolved by UnionsACT in a manner deemed by UnionsACT to be the fairest to all concerned.
- The following individuals or entities are not eligible to win this raffle: employees or officers of UnionsACT; employees of the affiliated unions of UnionsACT; or any employee of a UnionsACT sponsor. Individuals named in this rule who buy a raffle ticket are deemed to have made a donation to UnionsACT and cannot win a prize.
Lotteries Act 1964